Thomas Gold Shares Top 5 NYC Moments Ahead of Governors Island Takeover
Thomas Gold is set to properly take over New York City this weekend, with both a massive show at Governors Island and an afterparty at Pacha NYC.
On Saturday, August 2, Gold will host a mini-festival, with a stacked lineup of seven performers joining him at the Governors Beach Club. dBerrie, Henrix, Jewelz & Sparks, Kryder, Sevag, Kate Elsworth, and the winner of his recent DJ competition will all play alongside Gold himself. Tickets are available here.
Afterward, the festivities will shift to the Manhattan’s Pacha nightclub for the official afterparty, with repeat performances from Jewels and Sparks, the contest winner, and Gold all planned. Tickets for the afterparty can be purchased here.
In preparation for his weekend in the Big Apple, Thomas Gold has shared his Top 5 New York City moments with DJ Times. Catch them below.
Thomas Gold’s 5 Most Memorable NYC Moments
1) “My last Governors Island show (in 2012) when I hosted my own night.”
2) “Playing Roseland Ballroom and celebrating with a crazy NYC crowd”
3) “Holding a press conference on top of the Empire State Building last year.”
4) “Celebrating my Fanfare 100 anniversary special event at Le Bain Rooftop in the middle of Meatpacking District this past May.”
5) “Playing Electric Daisy Carnival New York!”