- (string) The category ID’s to pull posts from. Can be entered as a comma separated list.
- (integer) (Optional) The number of posts to display on each page.
- (bool) (Optional) Enable paging. (true/false)
- (string) (Optional) Designates the ascending or descending order of the “orderby” parameter.
- “ASC” – ascending order from lowest to highest values (1, 2, 3; a, b, c).
- “DESC” – descending order from highest to lowest values (3, 2, 1; c, b, a).
- (string) (Optional) Sort posts by.
- ‘none’ – No order.
- ‘id’ – Order by post id.
- ‘author’ – Order by author.
- ‘title’ – Order by title.
- ‘date’ – Order by date. (default)
- ‘modified’ – Order by last modified date.
- ‘parent’ – Order by post/page parent id.
- ‘rand’ – Random order.
- ‘comment_count’ – Order by number of comments
- ‘menu_order’ – Order by Page Order.
Ultra Europe returns to the stunning Croatian coast at Split’s Poljud Stadium from July 11-13, and the countdown is growing shorter with the announcement of the second phase of the festival’s lineup. Among the Phase Two are Knife Party, Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano, Danny Avila, Marco ...Read More
DJs can be an obsessive bunch when it comes to track organization, and Beatport’s new Beatport Pro system aims to revolutionize music management. Tailoring its music organization tools just for DJs, Beatport Pro offers a laundry list of features that have been unavailable to users until now. ...Read More
It should go without saying that the growing interest in EDM over the past few years has spawned an expanding interest in DJing and the culture that goes along with it. Today, we have DJs of all experience levels and varying aspirations—from global stars to bedroom wannabes and everywhere in ...Read More